Studies have shown that when a Buyer enters the home of a Seller, it takes just seven seconds for them to decide whether or not they will buy the home. This is why it is so important for a home to be properly staged so that the Buyers first impression is a good one!
Here are 8 tips on how to make your home show like a model for under $200.
1) Clear all Clutter in and around your home: This includes clearing off the counter tops in the kitchen an putting small appliances away to make the kitchen look more spacious.
2) Get rid of Evidence of Pets: If you have a dog or a cat, send them away for the day. Hide the litter box and any evidence of it’s aroma. Make sure that you remove all dog waste from the front yard. This, along with its smells can convince a buyer that there are allergens or mites in the home.
3) Clean up the front yard and porches: It is important to remove strollers, hoses and other items from the front and store them to be sure that they home has great curb appeal.
4) Paint any rooms that need it. A fresh coat of paint can work wonders to make a room look fresh and inviting.
5) Replace some Fixtures. Updating older fixtures can breath new life into a room.
6) Change the Faucets and spouts. This a quick fix that can be done cheaply and quickly and make a lot of difference.
7) Provide Greenery and Flowers: Have some greenery in every room to make the house a home and more inviting for the potential Buyer,
8) Provide Some Aromatherapy or bake some cookies. There is nothing like the smell of cookies to make a house feel like a home.
So, if you have made the decision to SELL your home try these tips. It will really pay off and your Buyer will appreciate it.
Have a Great Day! And, thanks for stopping by.